ERAP - Emergency Rental Assistance Program for Lorain County
ERAP or Emergency Rental Assistance Program is a program that can provide assistance for both the renters as well as landlords in hard times caused by COVID-19.
ERAP can give up to 12 months of assistance for both rent as well as utilities. This assistance is applicable for both the renter as well as the landlord. There is also funding available to help in up to 3 months of arrears.
How Can ERAP I Help You?
Natural gas, Electric, Bulk fuel-water, Sewer, Trash
Up to 12 months of assistance Possibly assistance with 3 months of arrears.
If homeless or dispossessed, ERAP can help you get back on your feet financially.
Do you Qualify for ERAP?
- Qualifies for Unemployment
- Reduction in income
- Incurred significant costs
- Experienced a financial hardship due to covid-19
- Risk of homelessness or housing instability
- At or below 80% of AMI Area Median Income
- Lives in Lorain County